Imporatant Dates for the 2022-2023 Dance Season:
- 9/12 - First day of our fall 2022-2023 Season!
- 10/24-10/29 - Wear your Halloween costume to class!
- 10/31 - Stuio Closed for Halloween
- 11/7-11/11 - Recycled Costume Week!
- 11/23-11/27 - Studio Closed for Thanksgiving Break
- 12/5-12/10 - Pajama Week!
- 12/12-12/15 - Holiday Performance Week!
- 12/15 - Costume Balances Due
- 12/16-1/1 - Studio Closed for Winter Break
- 1/2 - Classes Resume
- 1/9-1/14 - F2D Spirit Week!
- 2/13-2/18 - Crazy Hair with a Little Bit of Love Week!
- 3/13-3/18 - Favorite Team & Green Week!
- 4/13-4/17 - Studio Closed for Spring Break
- 4/18 - Classes Resume
- 4/24-4/29 - Tie-Dye Week!
- 5/1-5/4 - Picture Week
- 5/15-5/20 - Sparkle, Shine & Stand out Week!
- 5/29 - Studio Closed for Memorial Day
- 6/3-6/9 Awards Week
- TBD Rehearsal
- TBD Recital
*These are the guidelines we currently have in place at F2D for our fall 2022-2023 season:
We are reiterating the CDC’s guidance that regardless of vaccination status, family members, staff, and students should isolate themselves from others when positive for COVID-19.**Click the link to view all of our safety procedures: /usercontent/file/Studio%20Safety%20%26%20Proedures(1).pdf
◦ If your child tests positive, they should stay home for at least 5 days from the day symptoms began and isolate themselves from others.
◦ If a family (household) member is positive, your child should remain out of classes until your child receives a negative test result and then resume classes wearing a mask for 5 days.
◦ Your child should also stay home if they are sick and you suspect that they may have COVID-19 but do not yet have test results.
◦ If your child’s results are positive, follow CDC’s full isolation recommendations.
◦ If your child’s results are negative, they can return to classes.
DOWNLOAD THE PARENT INFORMATION SHEET
All the information above is on our parent information sheet *Click here to download the parent information sheet. If you would like a paper copy, you may pick one up at the front desk.
THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR CLASS
- Make sure your dancer/tumbler is wearing the proper attire. Click here to view the Dress Code.
- The Butterfly Boutique is open to purchase your shoes and apparel!
- The parking lot DOES fill up. Please leave yourself enough time to find parking prior to class time. There is parking available on the upper level of the Old Mill as well as along Main Street.
- TUITION IS NON REFUNDABLE! Click here for more information on monthly tuition.
- Recital costumes are not returnable. NO COSTUME DEPOSITS OR PAYMENTS ARE REFUNDABLE. Costumes will be distributed only after all money is paid in full.
LET'S GET SOCIAL
Like our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram, subscribe to us on YouTube, and connect with us on Twitter - You'll receive the very latest updates right in your news feed!
TELL US HOW WE'RE DOING
If you have a few minutes, please submit the following survey. All survey responses are anonymous so be honest!