| || |
Imporatant Dates for the 2021-2022 Dance Season:
- 9/13 - First day of our fall 2021-2022 classes
- 10/25-10/30 - Wear your Halloween costume to class!
- 11/8-11/13 - Recycled Costume Week!
- 11/24-11/28 - Studio Closed for Thanksgiving Break
- TBD Holiday Performance
- 12/13-12/18 - Pajama Week!
- 12/15 - Costume Balances Due
- 12/20-1/2 - Studio Closed for Winter Break
- 1/10-1/15 - F2D Spirit Week!
- 2/14-2/19 - Crazy Hair with a Little Bit of Love Week!
- 3/14-3/19 - Favorite Team & Green Week!
- 4/14-4/18 - Studio Closed for Spring Break
- 4/25-4/30 - Tie-Dye Week!
- 5/2-5/5 - Picture Week
- 5/16-5/21 - Sparkle, Shine & Stand out Week!
- 5/30 - Studio Closed for Memorial Day
- TBD Awards Week
- TBD Rehearsal/Recital
*These are the guidelines we currently have in place at F2D for our fall 2021-2022 season:
- Masks are currently recomemeded in the state of NJ for all indoor activities. All students, families and staff MUST wear masks in all waiting areas.
- A sneeze shield guard was installed at the front desk. All payments, questions, concerns, must be made by email/online or via telephone to limit physical interactions.
- When you arrive at the studio- parents that need to accompany their child to their classroom can come into the lobby to drop them off. Parents of older children are still encouraged to drop their child curbside. You are welcome to park your car and wait in the parking lot while your dancer is in class. We especially encourage this if you have a younger child.
- If your child is feeling ill, has cold like symptoms, has had a fever in the past 14 days, has traveled outside the United States or to high risk area within the US (per the current travel advisory), or has being knowingly exposed to someone who tested positive for Covid-19; they must NOT attend in person classes. Please contact the studio to notify us.
- Please make sure your child is aware of infection control practices, such as regular hand washing, coughing and sneezing etiquette, and proper tissue usage and disposal.
- Sanitization stations have been installed at each room. Each student must sanitize their hands before entering the room and before leaving the studio.
- We will routinely clean and disinfect all high-touch areas in accordance with DOH and CDC guidelines, including, but not limited to, restrooms, counter tops, handrails, door knobs, barres, benches, chairs, and other common surfaces.
- Our teachers and employees will perform the above protocols effectively and in a manner that promotes the safety of the visitors and staff.
- In addition the studio will be cleaned professionally. We have installed a hospital grade air purification system that is disinfecting and sanitizing the air continuously.
- Students are encouraged NOT to bring personal items into the studio if possible. If they must bring items they must all fit in one bag. Personal items such as water bottles (clearly marked with the child’s name), shoes, etc must be kept within their dance bag.
*For more information on our safety procedures click here
DOWNLOAD THE PARENT INFORMATION SHEET
*Click here to download the parent information sheet. If you would like a paper copy, you may pick one up at the front desk.
THINGS TO REMEMBER FOR CLASS
- Make sure your dancer/tumbler is wearing the proper attire. Click here to view the Dress Code.
- The Butterfly Boutique is open to purchase your shoes and apparel!
- The parking lot DOES fill up. Please leave yourself enough time to find parking prior to class time. There is parking available on the upper level of the Old Mill as well as along Main Street.
- TUITION IS NON REFUNDABLE! Click here for more information on monthly tuition.
- Recital costumes are not returnable. NO COSTUME DEPOSITS OR PAYMENTS ARE REFUNDABLE. Costumes will be distributed only after all money is paid in full.
LET'S GET SOCIAL
Like our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram, subscribe to us on YouTube, and connect with us on Twitter - You'll receive the very latest updates right in your news feed!
TELL US HOW WE'RE DOING
If you have a few minutes, please submit the following survey. All survey responses are anonymous so be honest!